Almond Coconut Cookies
275g plain/all purpose flour
225gs organic salted butter at room temperature
100gs ground almonds
100gs brown sugar
100gs dessicated coconut
2 tablespoons milks
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celcius or 392 Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, place butter and sugar and whisk together until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, sieve flour at add vanilla essence, coconut and almonds. Mix well.
- Bring both of these mixtures together and combine together. The dough will come together loosely but wont hold when you create a ball in your hand.
- Add milk and gently bring the dough together. Initially it will be sticky, but as you knead gently it will come together and bind.
- Make small balls, place on baking tray and press to flatten slightly.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.